CAIW Diensten Routing and Peering Policy v1.01
CAIW Diensten BV has an open peering policy.
- CAIW Diensten BV will announce the routes that are registered for
the macro AS-KABELFOON
in the Ripe-NCC database.
- The exchange of routes will be over BGP4.
- CAIW Diensten BV filters routes and traffic to illegal destinations
such as networks mentioned in
- There will be no transit traffic, for example by means of defining a
default gateway to the router of CAIW Diensten BV.
- CAIW Diensten BV will not accept more then 3000 prefixes from
the peering partner, unless agreed otherwise.
- The peering is based on good will and effort. Neither party is liable to
the other party for losses or damage from interruption of peering for any
period of time.
- The peering relation is unlimited in time, however CAIW Diensten BV
reserves the right to terminate the peering at any moment without
- There will be no charges for the traffic.